Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Two starts, have you heard?

I am still over the moon about my two finishes. Now I get to start some fun new things. Here is the very first stitch of my brother's fractal.
 
By the end of the first evening of stitching I had this much done.
But I have a long ways to go.

My other new start is Brooke's Book Publishing's Sugar and Spice Birth Announcement.

The Hoosier Stitchers Retreat is 24 days away. Better get to work on my retreat pieces. I can't WAIT to see the girls and laugh and laugh and maybe occasionally stitch. I need to think up some dessert.

And I need to plan (or help plan) my 20th High School Reunion. Oh my too much going on.

Mom retired last Friday. I got us some foster babies to play with. The kittens are not even as big as my hand. They are so cute.

I hope everyone has as much fun as I do.

Jess




No comments:

Post a Comment