Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Shh its a secret and a finish...

YEAH! I had another finish. I finished a Widgets & Wool Primitive design. I can't tell you which one because it is a secret. This is an exchange piece. I can't wait to mail it off once its finish finished. Will add picture soon.

Now I am working on a piece just for myself. I gorgeous JBW butterfly. I dyed the fabric myself at last years Spring retreat. Can't wait to go to this years retreat. I will definitely have to dye some more fabric for all the projects I want to get done.

I spent money today on a whole bunch of new charts. Shhh don't tell my mother. Some of the new charts were from market. This purchase inspired me to go through all my charts. I got all of my binders out and spread them everywhere. Wow there is so much to do and so little time. But it was like a candy buffet; lots of oohs and ahhs.

Stitching is way too much fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment