Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Okay, I know it has been a while. Why? Because I haven't made much progress on any of my stitching. I have been overwhelmed with household stuff. The roofers came today to fix the hole in the ...... roof. ;-) I have had a migraine since Friday.

Oh yeah and my birthday was last week (on Wednesday). The young man I take care of took me to Olive Garden for dinner. He even paid. Mom baked me spice cupcakes and then ate more than I did. I do think Holly, our dog might have stolen one. But the biggest event of last week was THE HAIRCUT. 


I donated 12 inches to Locks of Love. I'm still not use to the new do. I have over-poured the shampoo. I have brushed air. The short hair has also really confused the kitten. He doesn't know where his midnight plaything went. No more Pooh Bear trying to take off with my hair.

I need to rededicate myself to my stitching soon. But it will have to wait until after I visit my Aunt and Grandmother this weekend. And I clean the litter boxes. And sweep the floor. And do the laundry. And.... and..... and..... Maybe one day things won't interfere with my passion. Maybe.

Love,

Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment